Documented Workshop at Beloved Birth & Baby
Taking photos of your kids shouldn’t be that hard. Enter Documented Workshop with Amy of Kinship Photo Held At Beloved Birth & Baby!
November 13th, 10:00am-12:30pm
Beloved Birth and Baby, Boutique & Wellness.
Level up your photo game by learning the ins and outs of YOUR camera. In this workshop you will cover:
- all those confusing settings you don’t really know how to use
- Basics of photography principals
- How those skills relate to taking actual photos
- Learning how to really get the best photos of your kids on a daily basis
- Get a detailed review of your photos and learn what you can do to make them even better
- Learn basics of Lightroom editing and organization (can be applied to any editing software)
- Basics of better photography using your phone
The first in-person workshop will cover all the technical details like settings, core photography skills and usage.
Afterwards, you will have some time to practice, and then set up a private meeting with Amy via Zoom to review your images, and learn how to do some basic editing to make your images shine.
Amy is there to answer any and all of your questions, help you learn about your camera, and get you taking amazing photos of your kids!
- DSLR/mirrorless camera that has the option of a Manual/Aperture Priority/Shutter priority setting. (not sure your’s will do the trick? Email me! Amy@kinshipphoto.com)
- Willingness to learn, and patience to get better over time! No giving up!
8 in stock