Documented Workshop at Home
Taking photos of your kids shouldn’t be that hard. Introducing personalized photography lessons via Zoom with Amy of Kinship Photo.
Level up your photo game by learning the ins and outs of YOUR camera. In two 2-hour lessons you will cover:
- all those confusing settings you don’t really know how to use
- Basics of photography principals
- How those skills relate to taking actual photos
- Learning how to really get the best photos of your kids on a daily basis
- Get a detailed review of your photos and learn what you can do to make them even better
- Learn basics of Lightroom editing and organization (can be applied to any editing software)
- Basics of better photography using your phone
First lesson will cover all the technical details like settings, core photography skills and usage. Second lesson will be after some time to practice and review your images, and learn how to do some basic editing to make your images shine.
Amy is there to answer any and all of your questions, through out your lessons and via text in between the two sessions.
- 2 hour chunk of time you can set aside for first lesson
- DSLR/mirrorless camera that has the option of a Manual/Aperture Priority/Shutter priority setting. (not sure your’s will do the trick? Email me! Amy@kinshipphoto.com)
- Willingness to learn, and patience to get better over time! No giving up!
10 in stock